Oldalköltözés
clementia.
Kedves Mindenki!

Oldalunk új formában nyitotta meg kapuit: clementia. néven. Sok szeretettel várunk benneteket, ahogy új discordunkon is! Ott találkozunk! : )

b & caelor & effy

Lépj beljebb
ki jár itt?
Felhasználónév:
Jelszó:
Automatikus bejelentkezés: 
 Elfelejtettem a jelszavam!
Multiváltó
válts felhasználót!
Felhasználónév:

Jelszó:

Bagolyposta
az oldalon fecsegõk
Friss posztok
pergamentekercseink

Hírek
Alastor Moody

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptySzomb. 25 Dec. - 10:27
MARAUDDDERS
Alecto Carrow

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptyVas. 5 Dec. - 0:12
Practise makes perfect... really?
Alex R. Emerson

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptySzer. 21 Júl. - 14:54
Elkészültem!
Lucius Malfoy

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptyPént. 9 Júl. - 1:06
Marvel Universe
Vendég

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptyCsüt. 8 Júl. - 9:43
Lucius A. Malfoy
Lucius A. Malfoy

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptySzer. 7 Júl. - 16:18
arasznyit fölötte léptek
Yves McGonagall

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptySzer. 30 Jún. - 3:38
First Knight
Martin Nott

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptyKedd 29 Jún. - 2:33
en passant
Anathema Avery

unlike are we, o princely heart EmptyKedd 29 Jún. - 0:34
A hónap írói
a hónap posztolói
Erre kószálók
ki kóborol erre?

Nincs

Jelenleg 33 felhasználó van itt :: 0 regisztrált, 0 rejtett és 33 vendég :: 1 Bot
A legtöbb felhasználó (89 fő) Csüt. 10 Jún. - 19:03-kor volt itt.

Megosztás

unlike are we, o princely heart

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down

I solemnly swear
I am up to no good

Issachar Alflatt

Issachar Alflatt

C’est la vie
Inaktív
Ki már nem játékos
▽ Reagok :

»
» Szomb. 2 Feb. - 20:25
Dear Greta,

I know that I wrote to you long time ago, and I do not want to make excuses, but I have not too much free time to write letter. But now I am incredibly happy, because my exams are finished, so I am so calm. One of my exams, History of Magic, was so boring. There was just one question: "Write about the International Warlock Convention of 1289. Your essay must include rights of ghosts and magical creatures. (In 1000 words)" It is not easy, is it? Luckily, it was just a mock exam.
But I write too much about myself. How are you? I have heard that some dark wizards from the United Kingdom went to Bulgaria. I worry about this rumor and I think of you every day.
Are you thinkink about the life? I mean that what will you doing in the future? I remembered that we could meet somewhere, for example in Bulgaria. I want to travel to North Europe. Do you think it is a good idea or should I forget this?

With best wishes
Issachar Alflatt
Vissza az elejére Go down

I solemnly swear
I am up to no good

Greta Krum

Greta Krum

C’est la vie
Inaktív
Ki már nem játékos
▽ Reagok :
▽ Avatar :
kristine froseth

»
» Szomb. 2 Feb. - 23:43

my dearest Issachar,

I have to admit you had me deeply worried about your wellbeing, disappearing without a single word, just like that,  but I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.
To be honest, I must have missed those rumors about the dark wizards; school had me quite caught up lately, as well as some side projects I did for better grades. So, except the excessive amopunt of schoolwork I've been doing quite well.
But not going to lie, your question had caught me unprepared, as I haven't been giving much thought to my future yet. The closest thing to perfection that I could imagine would involve a lot of animals and a lot less people in my life, but for now it's a really distant thing for me, so let's just not talk about it. Do you have any plans for your future though? You always seemed like someone who had everything organised, so maybe you could recommend something?
As for visiting Europe, I think it's a great idea - the political situation sure is complicated and requires a bit more caution than usually, but there are places that are absolutely worth taking that risk. Bulgaria is beautiful in the summer - and I'd be glad to have the chance to show you around, if you wanted, of course.
I hope you don't mind that I took the chance and decided to decorate this little letter with flowers - I keep catching myself on missing the spring, the chance of laying down in a grassy field and... Well, I got kind of caught up in my thoughts, sorry for that. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon!
Yours truly,  

Greta

I solemnly swear
I am up to no good

Issachar Alflatt

Issachar Alflatt

C’est la vie
Inaktív
Ki már nem játékos
▽ Reagok :

»
» Hétf. 4 Márc. - 23:18
Dear Greta,

Do not worry about me, Darling! I am fine, and almost everything is OK in the US. There are some political scandal in the capital city of my state, but it is a magnix thing, so the magicians are not influenced. It is about the minimum wage.
Oh, I am sorry that you do not have too much free time. I understand you and this situation has been my old friend for many years, bit I believe in you. I am sure that you are fantastic in the school, and if it is not true, I am a bad judge.
Few people around you and me is one of my idealised plans. It is a really good notion, I guess. But I close the topic. It is not interesting, just an amazing dream according to my classmates.
Uhm... I am thinking about a lot of profession, and now I am hesitating between the actor and the teacher. There are a lot of pros next to the actor. So, I might travel a lot to find the best school among the Bulgarian universities, because I would like to sell my father's house, and after that I might move to Bulgaria, near you. It is a good opportunity, because we can meet more often, and the Bulgarian arts education is quite good. I know, this is a crazy idea, but if you are also in, I hurry with the house-project, and I move after the school. I did not do it really conscious up to now.
I look forward the summer in this case. It will be so exciting, and there are lots of place, where I would walk with you with pleasure.
Do not apologise, because I also love spring, and your flowers are wonderful. I put it on my nightstand.

Take care. Best whishes,
Issachar Alflatt

I solemnly swear
I am up to no good

Greta Krum

Greta Krum

C’est la vie
Inaktív
Ki már nem játékos
▽ Reagok :
▽ Avatar :
kristine froseth

»
» Csüt. 14 Márc. - 18:24

my dearest Issachar,

easy for you to say, "don't worry", but you're dear to me and I just couldn't let go of the though that something could have happened; a heart and the mind are threacherous things when it comes to those of great importance...
School... Let's just not talk about it for now, after all why would we, when we have merrier plans to possibly make?
Aren't dreams something to live for? I can't agree with your classmates in their opinions, as I think dreaming is what keeps people afloat in that sea of uncertainty we live in. And also what better thing than living to make a dream come true?
I'd be really happy to have you around here... I'm gonna tell you a secret, but you have to promise that you won't tell it to anyone - but lately I1ve been catching myself on thinking a lot about you, how would the things look if you were a lot closer than an ocean away. Call me crazy but I really want to support you, be there for you, with you, both in the summer and potencially later, if you wanted it too... Does this make me sound crazy?
I'm glad you liked the flowers - due to this I decided to keep up with this new tradition and drew more of them, hoping that they will make you happier for at least a second every time you see them... Maybe next time I'll even send you a real flower, who knows?
Yours truly,  

Greta

I solemnly swear
I am up to no good

Ajánlott tartalom

C’est la vie

»
»

unlike are we, o princely heart

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére